Tweet-SQL version 3 has been released! Here’s a quick summary of the new features.
- Full 64 bit OS Support. (Previously the installer would fail to created the required registry keys on 64 bit Operating Systems).
- Full support for oAuth authentication.
- Support for the new Twitter List methods. See sqlserverpedia list with Tweet-SQL for this in action.
- Support for geo-tagging of status updates.
- Support for the Twitter reweet methods.
- Support for the saved search API methods.
- Support for the suggested users API methods.
- Support for TinyURL, TweetShrink and TwitterCounter.
I’ll be following up with a few cool blog posts showing what you can do with these new features. In the meantime checkout the Tweet-SQL User Documentation for more details and download Tweet-SQL Version 3 now!